Aug 19 - Daily

I will post that my weight has gone up a couple pounds because I want to be held accountable. I am still working really hard to stay focused on water, vegan diet, and being active. I am proud of where I am today and how long I've been sticking to it. I appreciate all your support!

FOOD:

  • Coffee 
  • Oatmeal with nuts and raisins
  • Sandwich with almondbutter and honey
  • Lara bar
  • Carrots
  • Potatoes (baked wedges with a little olive oil and spices) with mustard
  • Stirfry: broccoli, asparagus, onion, carrot, almond butter, soy sauce, veggie broth, spices on brown and red rice
WATER: 64 oz

ACTIVITIES:
  • 5 minutes walking Viola
  • 5 minutes walking around Boise State
  • 30 minutes heavy cleaning / cooking
  • 50 minutes bike riding

No comments:

Post a Comment