Aug 1 - Daily

Last night we had pizza from our favorite place, Flying Pie. I ordered a vegetarian pizza (which comes on whole wheat crust) with no cheese. When the person heard "no cheese" he told David that there is a little cheese in their sauce. David texted me and it was difficult, but I said "no sauce." I didn't want something I could prevent to ruin my vegan streak!

So last night I had yummy pizza that I dipped in a little olive oil and balsamic. It was really tasty and, in my opinion, even better because I feel guilt-free and my digestion still feels great. AND, best of all, after eating all that pizza I decided to weigh myself this morning and I've lost another 2 pounds!

FOOD:

  • Lara bar
  • Banana
  • Coffee
  • Rice
  • Watermelon
  • Grapes
  • Vegan pizza
  • Cider
WATER: 67.6 oz

ACTIVITIES:
  • 15 minutes walking Viola
  • 40 minutes waking (office and to landlord's)
  • 1 hour babysitting Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment