July 9 - Daily

Yesterday I woke up dizzy. I mean while laying in bed I was still dizzy. It was weird because I didn't feel sick, under-eat, or over-exercise. I drank all my water. But since standing was difficult half the day it lead to me not doing enough activity.

I did, however, lose a pound since I last weighed, which made me happy!

FOOD:

  • Banana
  • Rice noodle soup left overs
  • Coffee
  • Kettle chips and hummus
  • Ciabatta
  • Potato wedges
  • Corn and green beans
WATER: 67.6 oz

ACTIVITIES:
  • 10 minutes walking Viola

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you felt crummy. It's probably a good thing you listened to your body and took it easy. And I'd say that keeping up with diet and water anyways is a big win!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I feel like keeping up with the other two made me feel not as bad.

      Delete
  2. I wonder what made you dizzy though???

    ReplyDelete